LEVOIT Humidifiers for Bedroom, Cool Mist Air Vaporizer for Babies, Ultrasonic Top Fill Essential Oil Diffuser, Smart Sleep Mode, Auto Shut Off, Quiet, 1.8L, Gray
- High-Quality is Best: The model Dual 100 has a mist output of up to 220 ml/h and a 3-foot mist height, making your bedroom or office comfortable in minutes. With a run time of up to 20 hours, you don't have to worry about constant refills
- Humidity Sensor: Worried about over-humidifying your space. The built-in humidity sensor can read the room's current relative humidity level and automatically adjust mist level, maintaining comfortable humidity at all times.
- Convenient Top-Fill Design: The large opening makes refilling and cleaning the tank easy. Enjoy the convenience of a thoughtfully-designed product
- Quiet Sleep Mode: Select Sleep Mode and the Dual 100 will keep noise levels as low as 24dB and automatically turn off display lights. You can sleep without disturbance and enjoy soothing humidity
- Relax with Aromatherapy: The Dual 100 is both a humidifier and a diffuser. Simpy add your favorite essential oils into the base chamber to fill your space with refreshing fragrances
- Safe & Reliable: ETL listed, designed with BPA-free polypropylene (a type of thermoplastic), and featuring an automatic shutoff function, this humidifier is safe for the whole family.
Power Supply: AC 100–120V 60Hz
Whisper-Quiet Operation: Less than 28dB
Material: BPA free safety for children and adults alike
Run Time: 8–20 hours
Intelligent Sleep Mode: Automatically maintain a comfortable humidity level to let you sleep soundly
Zero Light Pollution: The lights can be turned off completely with sleep mode Auto Shut Off: When it’s water level is low or it’s tank is removed
3 Mist Speed Settings: High / Medium / Low Mist Settings
Please do not add water directly into the base. If the humidifier does not work properly, (e.g:the humidifier can’t turn on, no mist coming out, etc.), most problems can be addressed by the follow instructions:
1.When cleaning or emptying the base or tank, be careful to prevent water from getting inside the air outlet.
2. When assembling the mist tube after cleaning, make sure it aligns with the mist outlet. Do not block the mist outlet.
3. Clean the transducer and insulation ring regularly to ensure that mist can come out properly. For a diagram of product parts, see the manual
4. When cleaning your humidifier, follow the disassembly and reassembly instructions in the manual to ensure that mist can come out properly.