HILTEX 10108 Tungsten Carbide Router Bit Set, Woodworking Tools and Accessories, 1/4-Inch Shank, 24-Piece Set
About this item
- WOOD ROUTER BITS: The HILTEX Tungsten Carbide Router Bit Set is the perfect addition to your woodworking tools and equipment. Each router bit in this 24-piece set is built with a tungsten material that performs clean cuts on your wood projects.
- TUNGSTEN BIT SET: Every router bit is tipped with machined YG8 tungsten carbide blades that can trim, edge, and cut into all types of wood. Each bit in this compact bit set is heat-resistant to help prevent damage to your wood creations.
- EASY COMPATIBILITY: Each bit features a universal 1/4-inch shank to allow it to work with any router tool. Select bits also have ball-bearing rollers for better alignment and smoother routing.
- VERSATILE & POWERFUL: You can use each compact router bit for wood and carpentry applications like edging, trimming, veining, and grooving. Each piece is made of hardened, solid alloy steel and has a powder-coated finish for maximum durability.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: This set includes 24 tungsten carbide bits and a storage box. The storage box features labeled slots for each bit for easy identification and for storage and transportation from job to job.Please note that packaging may vary between two styles.