Electric Liquid Transfer Pump
This automatic pump is high powered and is portable and lightweight. You can pump 10 quarts of liquid per minute. Just switch on to start transferring liquid from one receptacle to another. You can easily empty containers with the Liquid Transfer Pump.
- Battery Loading Slot: Simple Twist off mechanism.
- Simple Power Switch: Switch to on and you're ready to go.
- Auto-Buzzer: Sounds when pump Automatically stops.
- Auto-Stop Sensor Mechanism: Pump warns when it is at capacity, Protecting from leaks and liquid overflow.
- Great for pumping any non-corrosive liquids such as Gas, Water (non-drinking) and Oil.
- It is useful in the garage, basement, bathroom, shop, and yard. The pump pumps any non-corrosive liquid, such as gas, water(not for drinking water), and oil.
How to Operate
- Immerse the suction end of the pump into the liquid (ex. Gas Can)
- Insert the tube into a container to receive the liquid
- Turn the pump on. Caution: Do Not overfill the container. Avoid pumping liquid to a container higher than the pump's motor housing
- When finished, keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container. Do Not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
- Run water through the pump after using it with another liquid. This will rinse the interior and extend the life of the pump.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeShopify Shop requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. Shopify Shop will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, Shopify Shop will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. Shopify Shop will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.