Automatic Vacuum Switch, Ortis Dust Control Autoswitch for More Power Tools, Delay Vacuum On/Off to Prevent Circuit Overload and Tripping, Adjustable Actuation Threshold
About this item
- NEW GENERATION: Addition of two tool outlets, no need extra extension socket, avoid messy cords and save time; Three vacuum run modes can be switch freely: Auto, Off and On; The values are clearly displayed with LED indicators, each key for corresponding option, easier to check and set.
- CONFIGURABLE ACTUATION THRESHOLD: 30W/60W, you can select flexibly appropriate actuation threshold according to your actual condition. Prevent vacuum from running too long or being unable to shut off after tool has stopped.
- CONFIGURABLE SHUTOFF DELAY TIME: Automatically delays vacuum turn-off by an optional time 3s/7s/10s to continue clearing the remaining airborne debris after the tool has stopped, which reducing work area noise and improve work efficiency.
- TURN ON DELAY & SAFETY: Automatic delays 1s to turn on the vacuum when you start your tool, which avoids circuit overload or tripping. Adopting UL-certified American Standard 14AWG power cord which allowable passage with a large current more than 30A. Thick copper core, covered with PC+ABS V0 grade flame retardant material, less heat during use and extend service life.
- COMPATIBILITY: Supports a wide range of cutting tools from rotary handheld devices to large shop saws such as Miter Saws, Table Saws, Power Sanders, Routers, Joiners, Planers etc. Max motor rating should not exceed 120V/15A 50/60Hz, 1875W.