TABU the Forbidden Fragrance, DANA Cologne Spray
- 1932. TABU "The Forbidden Fragrance" was the very first creation of DANA and one of the first perfumes in the Oriental fragrance category.
- SENSUALITY AND PASSION. TABU is the best sensual perfume for women's romantic pursuits, evoking dreams of forbidden but exciting terrain. A must-include perfume in women's romance and sensual fragrance collection.
- The “longest kiss in advertising history." Classic TABU ads featured a famous painting titled “The Kreutzer Sonata” by Rene Prinet showing a violinist overcome with passion, breaking his performance to embrace his female accompanist.
- LEGENDARY EXOTIC ORIENTAL - fresh citrus enriched with luxurious flowers and sensual woods. Top Notes: Italian Bergamot, Lemon Oil; Heart Notes: Bulgarian Rose, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine Absolute; Base Notes: Patchouli, Oakmoss, Benzoin, Amber, Musk
- Women's perfume with fragrance of bulgarian rose, jasmine and ylang-ylang. Also available in 3-piece gift set, TABU perfume for women alongside limited edition tubes of Body Wash and Body Lotion.